Sunday, June 8, 2008

Eames it up





I have just ordered my, well hubby's eames loung chair in cream, to go in our bedroom for the time being and two bertoia stools for my island unit. I won the eames longe chair on an ebay aution and added the stools to the order from his online store at milan direct.


I am also really wanting the eames DCM, I thought that I wanted them in walnut, but have decided that black would be better for two reasons, 1. I want my joiner hubby to make a timber table, and this way i dont have to stress about colour matching timber and 2. Our curtains are black and gold so they would match in that way, oh and i also just got a new leather three seater lounge below, but in black to go in the dining room.



Image 1,2 & 3 from milan direct
Image 4 from Mybid

No comments: