Friday, June 20, 2008

The Peninsula, New York

I came across this exquisite hotel this morning, The Peninsula, New York.
The Hotel is located on Fifth Avenue and 55th Street, in the heart of New York City's most prestigious shopping, cultural, and business neighborhood, in Mid-town Manhattan.

20TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE
In celebration of The Peninsula New York's 20th Anniversary, reserve one night at the below stated rate and receive the second night for $20.00.
Images from The Peninsula, New York.

2 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh it's exquisite! Doesn't that bath look inviting after a hectic day with the kids! A-M xx

The House That A-M Built said...

PS I forgot to leave to a note that I have tagged you over at my place today. Please play along only if you wish! I was so busy ensuring that I had a links to each blog that I forgot to notify everyone... a blonde moment! A-M xx