Monday, June 23, 2008

My Bed Post

Over at The House That A-M Built she posts a new bed for us to pour over every monday (as above), and imagine my surprise when i went there this morning and she has tagged me and four others (The Laurel Hedge, White and Wander, Lily G & Attic Mag) to take part in..., well i actually dont know what it is called but I will post my answers later. Thanks A-M.

Anyway this morning she posted the above bed from chic shack.

So I thought it might e fun to and get bloggers to post pics of their beds, please call your post
MY BED POST and then invite 3 others to do the same. here is mine.

My hubby made me this bed for my wedding present, the first time we slept in it together was our wedding night. As you can see our bedroom is in desperate need of decorating and curtains. So any ideas will be greatly appreciated

I Invite The House That A-M Build, Villa Anna & Absolutely Beautiful Things to share their beds for next week.

Beds by Unicraft Joinery

2 comments:

please sir said...

Very neat - great work!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh Chantel!...as we are in temporary digs while we build our house... you would be terribly disappointed with MY BED POST... can I post my dream bed instead? We haven't even unpacked from our move. My whole life is in boxes in our garage. I can't even locate our hiking boots for our few days away today.... runners it is! A-M xx