Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Lovely A-M tagged my a few weeks ago. Sorry for the delay.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
OMG Ten years ago I was a teenager.
I was 19 years old.
Got my first car, a ford laser hatch.
Got my first full time job, traineship as an office administrator.
I lived with my mum, dad, brother and sister.
I was going out with my now hubby, Warren.
And Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday and Thursdays were just obsticales to Friday, Saturday and Sundays.

Five items on your to do list today?
Send coffee machine away to be fixed
Ring Travel Agent and Book Holiday
Go to the gym with my friend Cherie
Organize flights and accommodation to furnitex in Melbourne
Ring lawyer and find out if the sale has gone through on our investment property



Snacks I enjoy:

Latte’s. Coffee is a food group to me!!
Sweet - Chocolate and yoyo’s
Savory – Seafood, Seafood & Seafood


What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Hire no buy an island in the meditation, and invite everyone who knows what a blog is.
Build a dream home in every continent and at least 5 islands across the globe, as it would take that many different styles of homes and layouts to satisfy my over evolving tastes.
Relieve my close family members of their current debts and give them a nest egg.
Could stop stressing about paying for private school fees
Go on a annual girls trip on gourmet food, shopping and culture tours, starting with France.
Sponsor poverty stricken children and fund business’s to invent and produce products to make energy neutral homes and cars

Where would you live?
I wouldn’t move, my family is here and I want my boys to grow up around them.
Who do I pass this on to? most of the blogs that I read have been tagged, so that leaves one regular haunt that may not have participated in this, Belinda Graham from two lovely blogs, renovate + decorate and mini meez.

1 comment:

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yeah, seafood and coffee...love them! Great to learn more about you. So pleased to learn of renovate and decorate... love finding new blogs.I would love to join you at Furnitex but my hubby is having his 6th knee reconstruction on the first day of the fair and requires 2 nights in hospital.... how terribly inconvenient.....told him to stop with the over 35's soccer! A-M xx